Sunday, December 30, 2012

Twits in 2012

As we prepare to close out 2012 and move into 2013, I thought it would be interesting to look back at some of the better tweets from 2012 that came across my feed. This is by no means a comprehensive list and exclusions should certainly not be taken personally. I can only work with what I bothered to hit the "favorite" button on at the time they were tweeted and I don't always catch every great Tweet. Without further hesitation, let's travel back to January 2012!

Here we witness the moment Kevin Yee first formulated the Rizzo Factor:


Some early thoughts on NextGen that still feel pretty accurate today:






This next tweet wasn't particularly funny but it still looks really tasty and I'm hoping by giving it a little publicity we can get the ball rolling on the idea again:




I unfortunately didn't favorite the original tweet from Erica, but I still really want to see the show described in the screenshot:







And I feel like Tippy Blue is a really good note to end 2012 on. Have a good New Year's and a great 2013! Also if anyone can figure out how to make the little tweets that pop up above other tweets when they were being replied to go away, I would really appreciate that because they're kinda distracting.

1 comment: