Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Another Photo Update!

Let's get to it!
And we'll somehow start at the very back of the park where something seems off...

Perhaps these fountains are off, hmm...yes... I think they are.

Imagination was particularly bright today.

Spaceship Earth, watching me from across the park.

I see you peeking at me, Spaceship Earth!

Then I saw some fish and got distracted.

Let's put the propeller on whisper mode for a closer look.

Just hanging out, not a care in the world.

Yo
I thought I saw a spot on my lens to the left of the center jet but it turned out to just be a helicopter.  It's always a helicopter.

The fountain appears to be suffering from a weak stream.

I am inexplicably obsessed with finding new ways to photograph this particular spot.

Thought I'd try doing a panning shot of the monorail and I don't think it came out too bad.

Oh crap, it's watching me again!

This was the emptiest I had seen this area in a while so I thought I'd take advantage of it.

I went up the monorail ramp to try getting a little elevation for this photo. What I wound up getting was questioned by a security guard because I later went down the entrance ramp and that's all backwards!

And now we're off to DHS where we start off with everyone's favorite toilet paper tree. Side note: Are there any others?

Eisner be praised, the Splash fountain is back!

It's back!


This fire hydrant appeared to be leaking, better move in for a closer look.

Well that certainly does look like a leak.

Okay, enough of that.

Did I mention that the Splash fountain is back?

Gonzo hanging out at the Splash fountain!

Row, row, row your boat, gently round the Splash fountain.

Okay, serious question: What's the deal with this?

Gertie letting off some steam.

IT'S THE EYE OF THE GEEEERTIIIIEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment