Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Orange You Glad I Made a Photo Update?

I've always said There's no better way to start off a photo update than with a pun. and I'm not about to apologize for it. Now after all the interesting stuff going on in the world of the world wide web in the past 24 hours, I'm sure plenty of people are wondering what's been going on in the Magic Kingdom, and that's fair. Who isn't curious about that? Lucky for you, I have answers. Oh man do I have answers. Let me tell you about those answers, all the answers I have. I have so many answers that I am the Radio Shack of Jeopardy contestants. I have a lot of R/C cars and nobody understands how I'm still around. Wait, that's not right. What was I doing? Oh, right, photo update.










And that's it. That is literally the only thing that happened in the entire Magic Kingdom today. You should have seen the line at City Hall when people found out none of the rides were operating!

No comments:

Post a Comment