Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What Do You Think You're Doing?

I don't know. I've thought about putting up a blog for a while now and I decided it's time to finally jump into this thing. In the past, I've asked myself what I would post about if I started up a Walt Disney World blog. Photo updates from the parks? Just photos in general? Random opinion pieces to see if I can remain coherent for more than 140 characters? An expose on the real cause of the Tiki Room fire? The ends justified the means and that's all I need to say about that. Anyway, I've decided the short answer to that is "YES!"

My top priority is to entertain and be entertained. As long as I'm enjoying doing this and you're enjoying reading it, we're all good. How am I going to that? Who knows? We've got a whole new century waiting for us out there!

Alright, apparently Carousel of Progress references are how I'm going to accomplish that, one of many ways. For now, I hope you'll join me as we figure out what this blog's about, what I'm doing and why Sarah needs a paint mixer to put up wallpaper in the rumpus room. In the meantime, here's a picture of a squirrel I saw at Animal Kingdom.

He seemed feisty!

1 comment:

  1. That squirrel looks about ready for the Beastly Kingdom creatures to attack!

    Have fun making this blog yours, that's the fun part!

    ReplyDelete